10 Easy-to-do Sidebar and Feature Story Ideas!
Communication skills expert, Linda Blackman, CSP, is available to be interviewed on hard hitting news stories such as responding to terrorism as well as creating feature stories with editors, producers and reporters.
Linda understands the language of the news media.
Linda is a former coast to coast television news anchor, reporter and talk show host.
Linda will share her expertise on a variety of topics. Some of those topics are listed below.
Interview Linda on These 10 Ten Timely Topics
- The Hidden Secrets of Body Language and Our Politicians –
Should we listen to their words or body language?
- 5 Don’ts of Job Interviewing
- 5 Easy Ways to Overcome the Fear of Public Speaking and Why Your Job Depends on It
- 3 Dynamite Strategies to Sell More in a Tough Economy
- Quick Techniques that Help Assure You Give a Great Interview with a Reporter
- Getting rid of Stage Fright – In One Easy Formula
- Crisis Communication – What is it? When Do You Need it? And, 7 Must-follow Guidelines?
- The Importance of Volunteering – 8 Important Reasons to Give to Your Community
- 17 Not-to-Be Missed Ways of Marketing Yourself and Your Company
- What Every Executive Should Know When Addressing the Board of Directors
Quick Background on Communication Skills Expert, Linda Blackman, CSP
As an author and award winning professional speaker and television newscaster, Linda knows the power of the spoken word. For twenty years she’s been running the training company the Executive Image International, LLC. As a communication skills expert, Linda’s targeted responses to your questions will quickly and easily benefit your audience.
Linda is a CSP, a Certified Speaking Professional, the highest earned designation given by the National Speakers Association — an honor held by only 600 people world wide — a further guarantee for you that Linda knows how to speak, be succinct and reach your audience.
Linda Blackman,CSP, is the communication skills expert you need to deliver timely topics to those who depend upon you for their news.
The Media Asks Linda Blackman, CSP
Because of her expertise and hard-hitting no-nonsense approach, the media asks Linda to discuss the below and more:
- Analyze the body language of prisoners of war, presidential candidates and other politicians
- How to best respond during crisis situations ranging from Columbine and other tragedies and terror attacks
- Talk about the importance of volunteering
- Being an entrepreneur
Linda Blackman says, “When it comes to effective communication, it’s all about how you connect with those who hear your message. I’ll share important formulas, insights and proven techniques with your audience whenever you bring me in to share my expertise.”
Linda is an Author
- Author of 15 Ways Small Talk Can Benefit Your Business
- Co-author of The Sales Coach
- Contributing author to the best selling Chicken Soup series
- Featured author in the bestseller, Chocolate for a Woman’s Soul
Call Linda for a great interview or segment today!
More about Linda
Linda Blackman, CSP, Certified Speaking Professional, is a newspaper columnist as well as an author. Linda has been quoted in the New York Times and has had articles written about her too.